Yono App Personal Loan: Now online services are being provided by almost all the banks to their customers. For this, banks have also launched their own mobile applications . In such a situation, you do not even need to go to the direct bank to use the banking facilities. In case of sudden need of money, you can also get loan through these mobile applications sitting at home.
Today we will tell you about the Yono App provided by State Bank of India ( SBI ). Let us tell you that Yono Application is a mobile application launched by State Bank of India. Through this you can do all banking activities from your phone only. And sitting at home , you can easily get lakhs of rupees from Yono Mobile Application .
If you also need a loan and want to avoid going to the bank, then definitely read this article. Here we will tell the method of taking SBI Personal Loan step by step .
SBI YONO Personal Loan Highlights
State Bank of India has launched Yono SBI Banking & Lifestyle mobile application to provide banking facilities to its customers sitting at home . You can download it from Google Play Store . Here you can use various facilities for money transaction, shopping, bill payment, online loan etc. But today we will only discuss the Personal Loan given by SBI .
Through Yono application, you can get loans ranging from ₹ 25000 to ₹ 1000000. However, this mobile application can be used only by those people whose account is opened in State Bank of India. In such a situation, if you are also a customer of State Bank of India, then you can also apply for SBI Personal Loan in a paperless manner .
Eligibility Criteria for Yono App Personal Loan
Before availing the loan, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria set by the bank. Whichever applicant fulfills these eligibility, the bank will soon transfer the loan amount to the bank account:
- Only Residents of Indian Origin can avail Personal Loan through Yono Mobile Application .
- The person applying should be above 21 years.
- It is easy for a salaried person to get a loan. However, individuals running their own business can also apply for a personal loan.
- Your CIBIL score should be good. Only then you will get the loan.
Documents Required for SBI Yono App Personal Loan
However, you do not have to submit any documents to the bank to take the loan. But you will have to upload some documents on this mobile application for KYC. After this, as soon as your verification is complete, you will be given the loan. These documents are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- bank account details
- record of salary slip
- Income tax filing record.
Steps to Apply for Yono App Personal Loan
To take a loan through this mobile application ( Yono App ), you must first download it. Only after that you will be able to take loan. That’s why we have told you here the complete method of downloading the Yono mobile application and taking a loan step by step. It is as follows:
- First of all download Yono application through play store inside your mobile .
- After that here you will have to complete your registration on the mobile application with your registered mobile number. In which your name and mobile number and email id will be required
- After this you will have to write your personal information inside this application.
- Now you will get to see many services provided by the bank here. This is where you will see the option of Yono Mobile loan, you have to click on it.
- Here you have to write personal information, and also you have to write how much amount you want as a loan.
- After this, it was demanded that after photographing the documents, they have to be scanned and uploaded.
Your application will be scrutinized by the staff as soon as you upload the documents. The loan amount will be transferred to your bank account as soon as the verification is complete. After that you can use it to complete your work. These people are in the same way as you go to the bank branch and take a loan.
That’s why you should repay this loan taken through mobile application on time so that your CIBIL score does not deteriorate and the doors of the bank to give you loan remain open in future also.